Saturday, October 1, 2011

Game released

The game was finally released on Newgrounds:  in this moment I can't consider the work finished but should be like just started because is possible that I will receive several bug list reports and I want to fix them as soon as possibile.

Here is the direct link on Newgrounds

Is possible that someone will think that the game is too simple or too repetitive, but this was my first attempt to create something with flash, so I'm the first to admin that starting again from zero some will be developed in a different way.

For now what I want to do is to fix all possible problems in order to have a mature project and after, if is possible, I can try to add some other feature.

I can consider the possibility also to add or replace girls, but I have a problem with Newground maxixum space allowed for flash games (10 megabytes) because I'm very near to the limit.

1 comment:

  1. Just saying thank you won’t just be sufficient, for the amazing clarity in your article. I will directly get your RSS to stay informed of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts. BC
    Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site BC

    ReplyDelete